Thursday, June 2, 2011

SEVEN!?!?!?!?




















Likes: Nutella - especially on Wednesday's, when I am reminded "Mom - it's Nutella day for my lunch;" Her BFF Gracie...and the alone time she demands with her. Fashion, and the constant reminder, that she is a "fashionista"; Pugs, including Charlie, our dog for 9 months before I realized, living in a crate was no life for a dog, yet you still refer to her as if she is coming back to live with us; Mrs. Fields....the BEST teacher ever. You look up to her so much and remind me of myself with my 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Daugherty. You get really frustrated when you have a sub too; Shoes. Mind you...only two pairs. Two VERY worn out pairs; Being early and on time. Heaven forbid you wake up after 6:01 am and be the second person in line for school in the morning; Breakfast on Saturday mornings....scrambled eggs, bacon, and coffee...made by you. How lucky did we get to have a 7 yr old that makes us coffee?; Writing. We find stories all over the house telling of your dog, your friends and your family. "My mom is amazing, my dad is nice, and my sister is 'cinde' of nice;" Skinny jeans.

Dislikes: Being told to put her laundry away....that is until I tell her that I will donate all skinny jeans to needy children; Mom working; :( The idea that someday I will take her and her sister to Mexico and we will all share a room together. (I will sleep when she is awake and be awake when she is asleep!!); Being late to school or not the first in line.

What we love about our 7 yr old: Your independence. As much as we still desire you to want our assistance in your every day tasks, you are totally confident without a helping hand; Your written stories. We find them all over the house. They have all been kept and cherished. Clearly, you love to write; The fact that even though you are starting to back off on saying, "I love you" and giving the first hug, you still demand one before we leave you for the day. ESD, you are our complete gift. 7 going on 17...and we shall love you forever and always.




1 comment:

  1. In 19 minutes you will be 7, I remember the day you were born. I loved you then and I love you now. Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete